1. In this message we consider how God dealt very seriously concerning sanctified items, people, places and things throughout ancient Israel's history. We too can learn as we glean from their lessons concerning the things of God. 1 Corinthian 10:1-13
Sanctified means to be consecrated for a sacred purpose or to be set apart unto God.
In this message we deal with the power of the tithe or tenth part or THE DIME.
We look at:
1. Melchesedek and Abraham
2. Aaron’s sons
Coupled with the tremendous promises of God for those of us that would like to live by faith and operate in God's Kingdom economics.
2. In St. John Chps. 14 and 16 the Lord Jesus makes reference to the person of the Holy Spirit and promises his disciples He (Christ) would send Him (the Holy Spirit) back to assist the church in its mission to
evangelize the world.
Throughout the book of Acts we see the promise fulfilled. Still the question remains as many believers have not experience the baptism in the Holy Spirit today.
Paul asked the disciples in Ephesus: Have you receive the Holy Spirit since you believe?
3. Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. Prov.16:18
God resist the proud and gives grace to the humble. James 4:6
Could it be pride holding us back? Lucifer fell because of his pride.
- Adam fell because of his pride.
- Cain and many others would not repent because of pride.
In this message we explore the one key ingredient that hold many back from making progress in the kingdom of God.
The sin Satan uses the most: PRIDE
The enemy - vs - the inner me.
You will need to pause or stop the audio player to watch the video messages, user friendly and easy controls can be navigated with your computer mouse.
Highways & Hedges World Evangelism Inc.
Media Outreach Dept.